Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekly Review Recap (3/29/14)

Check out after the break for a summary of this week's reviews and final verdicts.

Highly Recommended
Prime Cut
Particle Fever

Recommended
The Grand Budapest Hotel
The Night Digger
Prince of the City
Anita

Not Recommended
Blood Ties
Teenage

All in all not a bad week of movie watching (both Prime Cut and Particle Fever just barely made the "Highly Recommended" threshold, but I'm still working out in my own head where the thresholds should be at - I don't want to be too over-the-top). Even the two "Not Recommended" movies were not offensively bad - Blood Ties in particular falls in the category of interesting failure. There also was another likely "highly recommended" film that I saw this week, but I want to see it again before I review it next week. On the flipside for next week will be my review of Bible: The Reboot Noah. No week is ever perfect (for movies or anything else).

No comments:

Post a Comment