Thursday, March 13, 2014

Catching Up for 2014

There have been several other films released in 2014 that I have seen in the theaters but have not written about at any length and do not expect to write about at length (does not include films released in late 2013 that I saw in 2014).

So I thought I'd list them with whether I would recommend them or not. More expansive thoughts on 2014 movies Non-Stop, About Last Night, Kids for Cash, and In Fear at the links.

Highly Recommended
Gloria

Recommended
The LEGO Movie
Cold Comes The Night
Enemies Closer

Not Recommended
Monuments Men
Robocop
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Stranger By The Lake
Welcome to the Jungle

Of the group of Not Recommended films, I'd have to say the Jack Ryan film was the worst. Cold Comes the Night really is close to the line of recommended or not recommended, but while it isn't great, I found it to be a decent little genre film - worth a rental for Bryan Cranston or Alice Eve fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment