Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Review Recap (3/21/14)

Check out after the break for a summary of this week's reviews and final verdicts.

Recommended
Each Dawn I Die (1939)
Sparks (2014)
Patrick: Evil Awakens (2014)

Not Recommended
Mackintosh Man (1973)
Villain (1971)
The Art of the Steal (2014)
Desperate Lives (1982)
God Bless America (2011)
Americathon (1979)
U Want Me To Kill Him? (2014)

No "Highly Recommended" films reviewed this week, but the three recommended options are definitely worth a watch. There are a ton of interesting movies hitting the theaters (or expanding to my preferred theaters) this week, so I remain eternally hopeful. If things get too dry, I'll just re-watch and post a review of something I know I love.

My streaming picks for this week are here and a bonus streaming pick is here. My spotlight on some DVD and Blu-ray bargains is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment